We’re Ready, Let’s Talk!
Columbia, MO’s #1 Roof Replacement Contractor
Columbia, Missouri is known for experiencing extreme weather patterns, including hail, high winds, heavy rain, and even tornadoes. Over time, these weather conditions, or even just normal wear and tear, can cause significant damage to your roof that may already be beyond repair. This is why Resolve Roofing offers high-quality roof replacement services to ensure you can get back to normal life as soon as possible. For covered events, we’ll help with your insurance claims too so you can get the maximum coverage for your new roof. Resolve Roofing is here to resolve your roof problems!
- Licensed Missouri General Contractor (#BLO19392)
- Roof replacement and insurance claims experts
- Certified and recognized by the top manufacturers
- Labor warranties up to 25-Years depending on the project and materials
- You get everything in writing
- We support our local Columbia MO communities
- Top-rated by Google and Facebook
- BBB Accredited, A Rated
- No surprises, thanks to diligent customer communications
Signs You Need a New Roof from Resolve Roofing
Resolve Roofing can help you identify the signs that indicate you need a new roof before the damage becomes more extensive and costly to fix. If you notice any of the signs below, it’s crucial to contact us right away so we can assess the damage. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
The average lifespan of a roof is around 20-25 years, depending on the type of roofing material used. If your roof is approaching or has exceeded this age range, it may be time for a replacement.
If you notice visible damage to your roof, such as missing shingles, cracks, or holes, it's a clear indication that your roof needs to be replaced.
Water damage on your ceiling or walls is a clear indication that your roof is leaking and needs to be replaced.
Granules in gutters
If you notice granules in your gutters, it's a sign that your shingles are deteriorating and nearing the end of their lifespan.
Dark streaks or stains
Dark streaks or stains on your roof can be a sign of algae growth or damage to the underlying structure of your roof.
Sagging roof deck
If your roof deck is sagging, it's a clear indication that your roof's structural integrity has been compromised and that it's time for a new roof.
Insurance Claims Process For Your Roof Replacement
For covered events, navigating the insurance claims process can be challenging, especially when it comes to roof replacement. That’s why Resolve Roofing is committed to making the process as seamless as possible for our clients. We adhere to a standard, streamlined process to ensure you file a claim that will get normal life back on track as soon as possible.
- First, you will contact Resolve Roofing to report your damage and set up a time with us to inspect your roof and assess the extent of damage from an act of nature or sudden accidental event.
- Resolve Roofing inspects your roof, collecting digital video evidence of damage to support the finding of the adjuster appointed by your insurance company.
- Resolve helps guide you through the insurance claim filing process.
- Resolve then creates an initial estimate for replacement deemed necessary to restore the roof to “like condition,” meaning coverage will not pay for significant material upgrades, such as switching from asphalt shingles to slate or tile, for example.
- You and your Resolve Roofing representative pick out new roof materials, gutters, accessories, and any other products covered in the policy claim.
- An estimate in writing is finalized and the contract is signed accompanied by an initial deposit. For covered events, you will be responsible to pay your insurance company the deductible, per the policy details
- Resolve Roofing communicates with you about the installation procedure to follow and takes note of any special instructions you have for us, i.e., staging area for materials, protection of landscaping, etc.
- Upon completion of the job, Resolve Roofing conducts a walk-around with you to ensure they are happy with the final product.
- Resolve Roofing will take care of any punch list items, ASAP.
Don’t Want To Break The Bank? You Can Finance a New Roof!
Roof replacement can be a costly investment. Fortunately, you don’t have to postpone your roofing project or compromise on the quality of materials and workmanship if you don’t have enough budget to cover the costs upfront. Resolve Roofing can help you finance a new roof, through Service Finance, and spread the cost over time. We’ll make it easy and affordable to get the roof you need without breaking the bank. On top of that, we also offer free roof inspections, estimates, and consultations to make it even more affordable for you. Give us a call and we’ll walk you through the financing option that best suits your situation!
Contact Resolve… Columbia’s #1 Roof Replacement Contractor!
Our roofing business is ready to assist homeowners in Columbia, MO with any and all of their roof replacement needs. From our skilled and knowledgeable team of roofers to our premium materials, Resolve Roofing has the staff, tools, and experience to do a wonderful job with your job. Contact us at 573-615-8030, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org